€4,00 – €30,00
Montagnone is a semi-ripened soft cheese. During the ripening, this original table cheese develops a thin and firm rind and a creamy, enveloping heart, as genuine as the heart of the people from Agnone. It is a mild and delicate cheese with acidulous nuances.
- Ingredients: pasteurized cow’s MILK, enzymes, rennet, salt
- Age: 30 days to 12 months
- Milk origin: Italy
- Storage conditions: store in the fridge (temperature range +0/4°C)
- Shelf life: 6 months
- Unit weight: 2,5 kg ca.
- Vacuum packaging: slices of 300 g ca.
- Safe for pregnant women. Vegetarian friendly. Gluten-free.
- SKU: 0901172K5011001, 090117300010501
Di Pasquo's Montagnone
Strong like a mountain, good like our land.
A gentle giant with a tender heart and a long story to tell. Montagnone is born from the mind of Lorenzo Di Pasquo. It is inspired by the mountains, pastures and centuries-old traditions of Alto Molise as well as by the authentic people and unique flavors of our homeland, Agnone.
The Montagnone cheese has a round shape of 20-cm in diameter and an 8/10-height rounded edge. We have developed it from one of our original recipes, that’s why it is unique and only available at Di Pasquo’s.
Sweet and mild, it has a slightly ochre, thin rind and a soft and smooth interior.
Montagnone cheese: recipes
Smooth and white, the Montagnone has a mild taste. It is a gracious pair partner. You can try it alongside fruit or vegetable compotes.
Before serving, let it rest outside the fridge for 30 minutes ca. This will let its interior soften and become creamy.
Amount per 100 g
- Energy – Calories: Kcal 235 / kJ 976
- Total Fat: 17,0 g
- Saturated fat: 10,6 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 0,7 g
- Sugar: 0,7 g
- Protein: 19,7 g
- Sodium: 0,50 g
Bollo CE IT 14 085