€2,80 – €5,60
Our small nodini are made by knotting the same pasta filata (stretched curd) we also use to produce the mozzarella fior di latte. They are made from quality pasteurized cow’s milk. Its typical knot-like shape makes them distinctive. They taste delicate and fresh just like genuine milk.
- Ingredients: pasteurized cow’s MILK, enzymes, rennet, salt
- Milk origin: Italy
- Storage conditions: store in the fridge (temperature range +0/4°C)
- Shelf life: 12 days
- Unit weight: 35 g ca.
- Safe for pregnant women. Vegetarian friendly. Gluten-free.
- SKU: 010104060010708, 010104060010704
Di Pasquo's artisan nodini cheese
Hand-tied by Di Pasquo’s cheesemakers, our nodini mozzarellas are characterized by a typical shape and a sweet aroma.
Made with only quality-controlled pasteurized milk, enzymes, rennet and salt, they are safe and healthy. Their supple texture and mild flavor make them very palatable.
Nodini mozzarella: recipes
Our hand-shaped nodini cheeses are a great way to start off your meal. You can serve them with salads or on Italian cheese and antipasto platters. Taste them on their own or paired with fresh vegetables and cured meats and enjoy the experience.
Try them now, if you never did before. Buy our nodini mozzarella online.
Amount per 100 g
- Energy – Calories: Kcal 235 / kJ 976
- Total Fat: 17,0 g
- Saturated fat: 10,6 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 0,7 g
- Sugar: 0,7 g
- Protein: 19,7 g
- Sodium: 0,50 g
Bollo CE IT 14 085