Cow's milk caciottina
The genuine and fresh taste of milk in a sweet and mild caciottina. Its soft texture and intense aroma with strong nuances of milk make our cow’s milk little caciotta a perfect table cheese for every occasion. It is available in three varieties: classic, with truffle cream, with red chili pepper, and with pistachio.
- Ingredients: pasteurized cow’s MILK, enzymes, rennet, salt (truffle cream 1%, red chili pepper, pistachio)
- Milk origin: Italy
- Storage conditions: store in the fridge (temperature range +0/4°C)
- Shelf life: 4 months
- Unit weight: 350 g
- Safe for pregnant women (except the truffle variety). Vegetarian friendly. Gluten-free.
- SKU: 030115350010501, 030115350030501, 030115350040501, 030115350270501
Di Pasquo's caciottine
The small sisters of our caciotta.
Creamy, sweet and milky, these little cylindrical cheeses are a treat for the palate. Small and crumbly, they are available in four different tastes.
Made with only pasteurized cow’s milk, our little caciottas are extremely delicate and delightful. The flavored varieties are filled with spices, dried fruit or truffle cream developing a richer taste and an intriguing consistency.
The milky and mild taste of the classic caciottina turns earthy and pungent in the truffle variety. Shreds of red chili peppers flavor the spicy caciottina while crunchy, chopped pistachios enrich the caciottina with pistachios.
Thanks to their small sizes, they can be purchased together to enjoy the delicious symphony of the entire quartet.
Little caciottas: recipes
Perfectly delicious on their own, choose our caciottinas for the most perfect antipasto ever.
Amount per 100 g
- Energy – Calories: Kcal 379 / kJ 1572
- Total Fat: 31,0 g
- Saturated fat: 19,5 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 0,5 g
- Sugar: 0,5 g
- Protein: 24,5 g
- Sodium: 1,00 g
Bollo CE IT 14 085
There are no reviews yet.