Treccia – Braided mozzarella
€2,50 – €10,50
As part of our “fatti a mano” fresh cheeses, our treccia (literally braid) is an elegant and flavorful twisted mozzarella handmade by our cheesemaker. It is available in two sizes, namely the small treccia and the big treccione. We produce it only with high-quality ingredients and pasteurized milk. It has a semi-soft skin with a creamy heart and a milky flavor.
- Ingredients: pasteurized cow’s MILK, enzymes, rennet, salt
- Milk origin: Italy
- Storage conditions: store in the fridge (temperature range +0/4°C)
- Shelf life: 12 days
- Unit weight: 125 g – 250 g – 1 kg ca. – 2 kg ca.
- Packaging: standard or Bellavista (transparent pack)
- Safe for pregnant women. Vegetarian friendly. Gluten-free.
- SKU: 010107250010108, 0101071K0010700
Di Pasquo's treccia and treccione
Twisted with care and love by the expert hands of our cheesemakers, Di Pasquo’s treccia and treccione are tasty and genuine. They are composed of strips of highly elastic curd wound together in a braid. Stringier than the fior di latte, they have a supple texture and consistency and a pearl-white, thin skin. They taste like fresh and creamy milk.
Our braided mozzarella and Palla di Neve share the same ingredients. The elegant shape of the treccia makes it the perfect table cheese. The delicate aroma and soft consistency will definitely please your palate.
Braided mozzarella: recipes
A classy and refined appetizer, our treccia is good to eat and beautiful to see. You can eat it plain with a pinch of salt and a light drizzle of olive oil or paired with prosciutto.
We suggest removing it from the fridge at least 30 minutes before serving.
Try now Di Pasquo’s treccia cheese.
Amount per 100 g
- Energy – Calories: Kcal 235 / kJ 976
- Total Fat: 17,0 g
- Saturated fat: 10,6 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 0,7 g
- Sugar: 0,7 g
- Protein: 19,7 g
- Sodium: 0,50 g
Bollo CE IT 14 085