Bebè – Silano cheese
€11,00 – €24,00
Sweet and versatile, our Bebè is a high-quality, melting Silano cheese. It has a soft texture and an intense and overwhelming taste. Made with certified quality ingredients, our Bebè is available in classic, smoked and truffle flavors. Its cylindrical shape makes it easy to slice.
- Ingredients: pasteurized cow’s MILK, enzymes, rennet, salt (smoke, truffle cream 1%)
- Milk origin: Italy
- Storage conditions: store in the fridge (temperature range +0/4°C)
- Shelf life: 30 days
- Unit weight: 1 kg ca. – 2 kg ca.
- Safe for pregnant women (classic and smoked variant). Vegetarian friendly. Gluten-free.
- SKU: 0301161K0010204, 0301162K0010202, 0301161K0020204, 0301162K0020202
Di Pasquo's Silano cheese
A soft and delicate stretched-curd cheese log.
Bebè is a cylindrical pasta filata Silano cheese. On the outside, it shows a straw yellow smooth and thick rind enveloping an interior of semi-cooked curd, firm and elastic. Its consistency makes it soft and stringy.
Its delicate aroma enriches any dish. When smoked, our Bebè develops an intense, smoky aftertaste. When flavored with truffle cream, it picks up earthy undertones and a strong scent of truffle.
Whether sliced, baked or grilled, our Bebè Silano is always the right ingredient to flavor your dishes. Its taste is well-appreciated by anyone.
We recommend serving it at room temperature.
Let’s try it now!
Amount per 100 g
- Energy – Calories: Kcal 379 / kJ 1572
- Total Fat: 31,0 g
- Saturated fat: 19,5 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 0,5 g
- Sugar: 0,5 g
- Protein: 24,5 g
- Sodium: 1,00 g
Bollo CE IT 14 085