Di Pasquo's fresh cheeses: the tastiness of fresh milk
Our fresh dairy products and cheese, i freschi, are made with only high-quality cow’s milk from Italian farms. The raw milk is accurately selected by our experts in order to grant maximum hygiene and food safety. Among our fresh cheeses, you will find both low-fat and fat dairy products that can be integrated into any nutritional diet. They are also safe to have during pregnancy.
On one hand, the manual skills and technical know-how acquired during our experience let us handcraft fresh cheeses, the fatti a mano (handmade products). They are manufactured strictly following the ancient techniques of the Alto Molise cheesemaking. Burrata, stracciatella, stracciata and trecce cheese are part of them.
On the other hand, we widely produce quality mozzarella, bocconcini, ciliegine and first salt cheeses with the help of professional machinery, always preserving the genuine milky flavor and organoleptic properties of fresh milk.
I freschi Di Pasquo
We produce more than 10 fresh cheese types that are healthy and exquisite to eat. There are plenty of choices.
We ship our products worldwide under controlled conditions, in order to grant freshness and safety. Get ready to make tasty fresh cheese recipes adding a little taste to your dishes.
Here is our list of fresh cheeses:
- mozzarella fior di latte, characterized by a fresh and delicate taste and available in different sizes and shapes;
- burrata, stracciatella and stracciata, renowned artisan cheeses of Molise characterized by a unique and enchanting flavor;
- Scamorza and primo sale cheese, stringy fresh cheeses with a thick consistency;
- Ricotta cheese and churned butter, versatile ingredients and valid allies in the kitchen;
- Shredded mozzarella, fresh mozzarella cheese log and thin mozzarella sheets, special shapes tailored for cooking.
Try the authentic flavor of Italian milk, taste i freschi Di Pasquo. You will never do without them. Show less
Traditional churned butter€2,00
Shredded mozzarella cheese€25,00
Ricotta cheese€6,00 – €8,40
Burrata€5,00 – €6,50
Stracciata made in Molise€5,00
Nodini mozzarella€2,80 – €5,60
Treccia – Braided mozzarella€2,50 – €10,50
Bocconcini cheese€2,50 – €9,00
Ciliegine mozzarella cheese€2,50 – €5,00
Fresh mozzarella cheese – Palla di Neve€2,50 – €9,50
STILL LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ? LET’S HAVE A LOOK AT OUR COMPLEATE LINE OF FRESH DAIRY PRODUCTS AND CHEESES…